Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Testing Google Wave - embed a wave into a blog!

I finally have a Google Wave account. Wave is a very nifty tool, and I'm spending some time trying to understand it.

One of the cool features it has is the ability to export Waves to blogs, and have people interact with your wave from within your blog, in real time!

Take a look at the Wave I embedded at the bottom of this blog: (Note: if you don't see the wave, it maybe because you don't have a Google account, or even a Wave account.)

If you can't see the embed below, please refer to the screenshots: Click the pictures to view in higher resolution.

I want a drag and drop feature, I wasn't able to find something like that yet.

PS: I noticed that waves have to be made public so that other people can view them. This is done easily by adding the robot "easypublic@appspot.com" as a contact and adding it to the wave.




blog comments powered by Disqus