Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good afternoon, my name is Russell, and I am a wilderness explorer...

Does this kid look like Russell from Up or what?

This is the real Russell. Found by my brother on Facebook.


Anyway, cue Russell's lines: (thanks to kpbs.org)

RUSSELL: Good afternoon. My name is Russell. And I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54, Sweat lodge 12. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?

CARL: No.

RUSSELL: I could help you cross the street

CARL: No.

RUSSELL: I can help you cross your yard.

CARL: No.

RUSSELL: I could help you cross your porch.

CARL: No.

RUSSELL: Well, I gotta help you cross something.

CARL: No, I'm doing fine.

RUSSELL: Good afternoon. My name is Russell. And I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54. Sweat Lodge 12. Are you in need of any assistance today...(door slams).

blog comments powered by Disqus